If you have any interest to buy BHAX Token (BHAX), you will be required to have either Bitcoin abbreviated as (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) for trading purposes. I have reviewed the major cryptocurrency exchange Binance in this post to help you determine the best sites to buy cryptocurrency using a credit card or bank account. Take a read and get tips on the best cryptocurrency trading.
Step 1: How to create a Binance account:
1.1 Visit Binance’s Website (https://www.binance.com/en)
There have been several phishing cases reported over the past years that are imitations to the original site, it is essential to scrutinize the URL to the website keenly. First, be on the lookout for the ‘Secure’ certificate that should pop up in your address bar and that acts as a confirmation of the site’s genuineness. Second, to be extra safe while trading on the platform, ensure to bookmark the authentic site to evade any confusion in future searches.
1.2 Fill in your trading details
You have to fill in your details by going to the ‘’Register” tab found in the right-hand corner of the website’s page and fill in your trading details. For instance, you will need to fill in your mobile number or you choose to use your email address. For the email address, it is necessary to use your main email that you can access easily and the most secure one since you will need it to sign in to your Binance account always.
You also need to choose a strong password for your email; a strong password should comprise a mix of numbers, symbols, upper and lower-case letters. You will receive a 6-digit code via the email you provided as your account’s verification code and for completing the registration process.
1.3 Allow 2FA-Two-factor authentication (Optional)
To make your account more secure you need to allow use of a two-factor authentication after your first log in. Trust me; it is vital to set up the 2FA because it makes your account more secure from any hacking activity!
Every time you log in with the two-factor authentication, you will need to provide a unique code once your type in your email and password. To get your unique code, use the Google authenticator app downloaded into your smartphone.
Step 2: Buying your first Bitcoin (BTC)
To send money to your Crypto wallet account on Binance either directly via your bank account through SWIFT money transfer or you can opt to use your debit/credit card. For this part, I will guide you on how to use your credit card.
Binance previously didn’t allow the use of credit or debit cards on its platform, but the same has been introduced. Binance partnered with Simplex to allow its users to use their credit and debit cards to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. This has led to faster Crypto transaction speeds, low transaction charges, and more transaction flexibility.
I highly recommend buying Bitcoin first and then trading it for the right amount of BHAX Token (BHAX).
It is easy to purchase Bitcoins via your credit card but I will elaborate on best ways you can do it step-by-step to make sure you understand all the trading nitty-gritty.
- Move your mouse’s cursor to ‘Buy Crypto’ tab found on the top bar and activate the dropdown menu. Then choose the currency, For instance, US Dollars, and click the ‘Credit/Debit Card’ to lead you to the next step.
- You be led to the next page; in this page you will see options to choose the desired Bitcoin (Select BTC), and the amount you need to spend to buy your choice Bitcoin amount. The total amount you need to spend will be displayed according to the Bitcoin amount you request and the matching market price at that time (inclusive of all fees). However, you can choose to first set the total charge then the system will automatically calculate the order amount for you.
- Fill in your credit card details and personal information too. Once done, you need to click “Pay now” and give it a moment to verify your details.
- You will be required to verify your email and phone number if it happens to be your first simplex payment via a code send through your email or an SMS. Complete the verification process by opening the link in your email and type in the code you receive via SMS. Once you do all the above, you can click “Continue”.
- Verification of identity follows next via the use of an official document. Basically upload your identification document photo accompanied by your personal details and click the “Upload Document” tab.
Lastly, your personal document will be approved once verified by the system and an email send to show the confirmation of order purchase. Subsequently, your Binance account is credited with the purchased BTC or Ethereum.
Step 3: Transferring Your Cryptos to an Altcoin Exchange Bitmart
Now, let me guide you on how to purchase BHAX Token (BHAX) using your investment from Binance.
Remember not all cryptos can be traded in Binance we need to transfer our coins to an exchange that BHAX Token (BHAX) can be traded. So let me guide you to Bitmart which is a famous exchange to trade altcoins. Use the link below to register your new account.
If you have completed similar processes as we’ve done before with Binance you are ready to transfer your Bitcoins.
Step 4: Depositing BTC to Exchange
If you have created a new trading account setup at one of the exchanges that trades BHAX Token (BHAX), you will need to transfer your BTC from Binance to that specific exchange. Depositing is done via a wallet system.
You need to move your mouse over to your mail address on the top right and click “Assets”
Look for “BTC” from Token section and copy the given “Deposit Address”
This process may be difficult to do but don’t worry, it is much easier than using a bank transfer.
If you have already copied your unique BTC wallet address go back to Binance.
You will be needed to move your cursor to “Wallet” on the right hand side of the topbar and once the popup shows up, click on “Fiat and Spot (Deposit & Withdrawal)”.
Look for BTC in the list and click on “Withdraw” on the right hand side.
Next, you need to paste the deposit address you just copied from the other exchange and select BTC as the transfer network. You also have to write down the amount that you want to withdraw (you may click the Max button if you want to withdraw all).
After you have done the above, you need to click on the Submit button to begin with the withdrawal process. To continue with the withdrawal, Binance may ask you for your 2FA code and also you will have to confirm the withdrawal with an e-mail.
That is all you need to do, now just wait for a few seconds so that the blockchain to confirm your transaction.
Step 5: Trading BHAX Token (BHAX)
Now, you need to go back to Bitmart to buy BHAX Token (BHAX) with the Bitcoins you transferred
Look for a trading window once you enter Bitmart.
Which is found on the left column and make sure to select “BTC” pair and in the search bar type in “BHAX”. If you have already moved your coin, click on it and now you will see a price chart of BHAX/BTC in the middle of the page.
Next you need to choose the “Market” tab as that is the easiest way of buying orders. You can either type in your amount or choose what portion of your BTC deposit you would like to spend on buying, by clicking on the percentage buttons. When you have confirmed everything, click “Buy BHAX”. Now you own your BHAX!
Other Exchanges to Buy Cryptos
The following are other sites you can buy from these exchanges:
HotBit (Which permits US investors)
MXC (This exchange allows US investors)
On top of the above-listed exchanges, there are some more common crypto exchanges where daily trading volumes and a huge user base is available. This helps to ensure that you can sell your coins any time you want and the charges for the trading are not high. It is recommended that you should also register on these exchanges because whenever BHAX Token gets listed there it give the traders who have already registered a large amount of trading volumes, that means you will be provided with some great trading opportunities!
Final Step: How to Store BHAX Token securely in hardware wallets
1. Ledger Nano S
- Easy to set up and has a friendly trading interface.
- Allows use on desktops and laptops
- Lightweight and Portable too
- Has been designed to Support most blockchains and a wide range of (ERC-20) tokens
- Has many trading languages.
- Designed by a well-established company found in 2014 with great chip security
- It is not expensive but can be acquired at affordable price
2. Ledger Nano X
- It made with a more advanced and secure element chip (ST33) than Ledger Nano S
- Has an easy design that allows the use on desktop or laptop, or even smartphone and tablet through Bluetooth connection.
- Also Lightweight and Portable and has a built-in rechargeable battery
- Has a Larger screen
- Comes with more storage space compared toLedger Nano S
- It supports most blockchains and wide range of (ERC-20) tokens
- Provides several languages for every customer
- It was designed by a famous company found in 2014 with great chip security
- Can be obtained at an affordable price
If you still have plans to stay at hodl” as some people call it, basically misspelt “hold” (which become famous as time passes) your BHAX Token for some long time, you need to find ways to ensure it stays safe safe,
However Binance is the most safe cryptocurrency exchange, in the past few years there have been hacking incidents and funds were lost. Because of the design of the wallets in exchanges, they will be accessible always via the internet (“Hot Wallets” as they are called), therefore exposing certain aspects of weaknesses.
Thus safeguard your cryptos by putting them in “Cold Wallets”, where the wallet will only have access to the blockchain(or simply “go online”) when you send out funds,. This reduces the chances of being hacked. For example, use a paper wallet which is a type of free cold wallet. It can also be defined as an offline-produced pair of public and private address and that you write on a paper for keeping safely with you. But, it is not permanent and may be faced by certain risk.
Thus, Hardware wallet is therefore the best compared to cold wallets. Since they are usually USB-enabled devices that can hold the key information of your wallet in the safest manner. Also they are designed using military-level security and their firmware’s are continuously upgraded by their manufacturers and this makes them extra safe to use. For example, Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X and are most common hardware wallets, you can buy one at $50 to $100 depending on the specifications they have. I highly recommend these for holding your assets because these wallets are a worthy every penny according to my experience and opinion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to buy BHAX Token with cash?
The answer is No. Because there is no way you can directly buy BHAX Token with cash. But, using marketplaces such as LocalBitcoins to first buy Bitcoin, and completethe rest of the steps by transferring your bitcoin to respective AltCoin exchanges.
How do I Buy Bitcoin from local sellers?
You can go to LocalBitcoins that is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange. It is more of a marketplace where users can buy and sell Bitcoins to and from each other. Users, known as traders, make advertisements to show their price and the payment method they want used. Then buyers buy from the traders to buy from sellers in a particular nearby region on the platform. LocalBitcoins is after all a good place to go to buy Bitcoins when it is impossible for you to find your favorite payment methods somewhere else. The site’s prices are high and you have you have to be extra careful to avoid conmen.
What are the quickest ways I can buy BHAX Token while living in Europe?
While in Europe you have the advantage of buying cryptos in an easy and quick way. Because Europe has even online banks which help buyers to simply open an account and transfer money to exchanges such as Coinbase and Coinmama. Such banks which are common as online banks in Europe are Bunq, N26 and Revolut.
Can I use alternative platforms to purchase BHAX Token or Bitcoin with credit cards?
Yes you can, you just need to visit Changelly which an easy to trade in site especially when it comes to buying Bitcoin with credit cards. It provides an automatic cryptocurrency exchange that gives a buyer the opportunity to exchange crypto fast and buy them using credit card. It has been designed to allow users to have easy crypto buying since it has a simple user interface and provides instructions that are easy to follow too.
BHAX is a Bithashex Exchange utility token. The tokens can be used to trade in cryptocurrencies as an internal currency. It is based on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain. The total number of tokens available would be 5 Billion, with an initial token price of USD 0.02 (have listed on Probit at 0.02, at this moment trades at 0.0082 USD. The price of tokens will be based on demand and supply.
Bithashex Crypto Exchange
Bithashex Exchange is an upcoming crypto project that facilitates an excellent decentralised blockchain-enabled platform that allows users to buy, sell and trade popular fiat and cryptocurrency. It is a fully licensed and PCI DSS compliant crypto exchange with a robust Integrated KYC and Remittance model.
Bithashex GID Matrix
Bithashex GID Matrix is a decentralized blockchain powered platform that allows you to control your digital identity and prevents identity theft. It is a revolutionary blockchain automated algorithm that puts users back in control of identity management. The existing identity management system is neither secure nor reliable. At every point, users are asked to identify themselves through multiple government-authorized IDs like Voter ID, Passport, Pan Card, etc.
* GID Matrix provides an innovative, unique solution to the identity management challenges of the digital world.
* The solution is built on blockchain technology and has enormous potential for mass adoption.
* GID Matrix is making digital identity a reality for everyone.
* GID Matrix is a solution that will make our lives easier and secure.
* e-Wallet: To store and manage digital currency
* Smart Card (coming soon): Enable users to spend crypto at physical stores.
* Educational Content (coming soon)
* AI Trading Bot (coming soon)
* Real-Time Transaction Insights (coming soon)
* Token Filter (coming soon)
What are the Bithashex Ecosystem and its security level?
* Bithashex Ecosystem is built on decentralized Blockchain Technology allied with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Analytics.
* 2 FA
* KYC Verification: SOAP / JSON API , AML Face Recognition, SMS & Email Gateway
* Google Recaptcha
* Email ID Encryption
* IP Whitelisting / Masking
What problem does Bithashex Solve?
The remittance industry suffers many different problems on both the sending and receiving sides. Some of the most critical problems are large transaction costs, government regulation, KYC and the convoluted transfer process.
Bithash platform is designed to overcome many of these challenges by enabling various products that solve the problem of the low transaction fee, global user identity verification, resolve liquidity problems, eradicate the role of centralized pool funding, and more.
What are the project key takeaways?
* Working with regulators, governments, and big entities to ensure that our solutions are secure and compliant.
* Fully licenced
* Secure & centralized data storage in a complex encryption
* Enhanced privacy with KYC / AI
* Minimum financial & technical risk hedging