If you have any interest to buy CyberVein (CVT), you will be required to have either Bitcoin abbreviated as (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) for trading purposes. I have reviewed the major cryptocurrency exchange Binance in this post to help you determine the best sites to buy cryptocurrency using a credit card or bank account. Take a read and get tips on the best cryptocurrency trading.
Step 1: How to create a Binance account:
1.1 Visit Binance’s Website (https://www.binance.com/en)
There have been several phishing cases reported over the past years that are imitations to the original site, it is essential to scrutinize the URL to the website keenly. First, be on the lookout for the ‘Secure’ certificate that should pop up in your address bar and that acts as a confirmation of the site’s genuineness. Second, to be extra safe while trading on the platform, ensure to bookmark the authentic site to evade any confusion in future searches.
1.2 Fill in your trading details
You have to fill in your details by going to the ‘’Register” tab found in the right-hand corner of the website’s page and fill in your trading details. For instance, you will need to fill in your mobile number or you choose to use your email address. For the email address, it is necessary to use your main email that you can access easily and the most secure one since you will need it to sign in to your Binance account always.
You also need to choose a strong password for your email; a strong password should comprise a mix of numbers, symbols, upper and lower-case letters. You will receive a 6-digit code via the email you provided as your account’s verification code and for completing the registration process.
1.3 Allow 2FA-Two-factor authentication (Optional)
To make your account more secure you need to allow use of a two-factor authentication after your first log in. Trust me; it is vital to set up the 2FA because it makes your account more secure from any hacking activity!
Every time you log in with the two-factor authentication, you will need to provide a unique code once your type in your email and password. To get your unique code, use the Google authenticator app downloaded into your smartphone.
Step 2: Buying your first Bitcoin (BTC)
To send money to your Crypto wallet account on Binance either directly via your bank account through SWIFT money transfer or you can opt to use your debit/credit card. For this part, I will guide you on how to use your credit card.
Binance previously didn’t allow the use of credit or debit cards on its platform, but the same has been introduced. Binance partnered with Simplex to allow its users to use their credit and debit cards to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. This has led to faster Crypto transaction speeds, low transaction charges, and more transaction flexibility.
I highly recommend buying Bitcoin first and then trading it for the right amount of CyberVein (CVT).
It is easy to purchase Bitcoins via your credit card but I will elaborate on best ways you can do it step-by-step to make sure you understand all the trading nitty-gritty.
- Move your mouse’s cursor to ‘Buy Crypto’ tab found on the top bar and activate the dropdown menu. Then choose the currency, For instance, US Dollars, and click the ‘Credit/Debit Card’ to lead you to the next step.
- You be led to the next page; in this page you will see options to choose the desired Bitcoin (Select BTC), and the amount you need to spend to buy your choice Bitcoin amount. The total amount you need to spend will be displayed according to the Bitcoin amount you request and the matching market price at that time (inclusive of all fees). However, you can choose to first set the total charge then the system will automatically calculate the order amount for you.
- Fill in your credit card details and personal information too. Once done, you need to click “Pay now” and give it a moment to verify your details.
- You will be required to verify your email and phone number if it happens to be your first simplex payment via a code send through your email or an SMS. Complete the verification process by opening the link in your email and type in the code you receive via SMS. Once you do all the above, you can click “Continue”.
- Verification of identity follows next via the use of an official document. Basically upload your identification document photo accompanied by your personal details and click the “Upload Document” tab.
Lastly, your personal document will be approved once verified by the system and an email send to show the confirmation of order purchase. Subsequently, your Binance account is credited with the purchased BTC or Ethereum.
Step 3: Transferring Your Cryptos to an Altcoin Exchange Bittrex
Now, let me guide you on how to purchase CyberVein (CVT) using your investment from Binance.
But remember you cannot trade every crypto in Binance you will have to transfer your coins to an exchange that CyberVein (CVT) can be traded. So I will guide you to Bittrex which is a famous exchange to trade altcoins. Use the link below to register your new account.
If you have completed similar processes as we’ve done before with Binance you now are ready to transfer your Bitcoins.
Step 4: Depositing BTC to Exchange
If you have finished creating your new trading account setup at one of the exchanges that trades CyberVein (CVT), you will need to transfer your BTC from Binance to that specific exchange. This is done via a wallet system.
You also need to click “Holdings” on the top right menu.
Look for “BTC” from Token section and copy the given “Deposit Address”
This process may be difficult a little bit but don’t worry, it is simpler than a bank transfer.
After you have copied your unique BTC wallet address go back to Binance.
You have to move your cursor to “Wallet” on the right hand side of the topbar and once the popup shows up, click on “Fiat and Spot (Deposit & Withdrawal)”.
Look for BTC in the list and click on “Withdraw” on the right hand side.
Then, you have to paste the deposit address you just copied from the other exchange and select BTC as the transfer network. Then type the amount that you want to withdraw (you may click the Max button if you want to withdraw all).
After you have done the above, click on the Submit button to begin with the withdrawal process. If you need to continue with the withdrawal, Binance may ask you for your 2-Factor Authentication code and also you will have to confirm the withdrawal with an e-mail.
That is all you are required to do, then you should wait for a few seconds so that the blockchain to confirm your transaction.
Step 5: Trading CyberVein (CVT)
You now need to go back to Bittrex to buy CyberVein (CVT) with the Bitcoins you sent over there.
You need to look for “Markets” and click that button and you will see altcoins list.
On your left side, there is a colum in which you have to make sure you select “BTC” pair and in the search bar type in “CVT”. If you have already moved your coin click on it and now you will see a price table of CVT/BTC in the middle of the page. Then select the “Market” tab as that is the simplest way of buying orders. You can either type in your amount or choose what portion of your BTC deposit you would like to spend on buying, by clicking on the percentage buttons.
When you have confirmed all details, click “Buy CVT”. Now you have just bought your own CVT!
Other Exchanges to Buy Cryptos
The following are other sites you can buy from these exchanges:
HotBit (Which permits US investors)
MXC (This exchange allows US investors)
On top of the above-listed exchanges, there are some more common crypto exchanges where daily trading volumes and a huge user base is available. This helps to ensure that you can sell your coins any time you want and the charges for the trading are not high. It is recommended that you should also register on these exchanges because whenever CyberVein gets listed there it give the traders who have already registered a large amount of trading volumes, that means you will be provided with some great trading opportunities!
Final Step: How to Store CyberVein securely in hardware wallets
1. Ledger Nano S
- Easy to set up and has a friendly trading interface.
- Allows use on desktops and laptops
- Lightweight and Portable too
- Has been designed to Support most blockchains and a wide range of (ERC-20) tokens
- Has many trading languages.
- Designed by a well-established company found in 2014 with great chip security
- It is not expensive but can be acquired at affordable price
2. Ledger Nano X
- It made with a more advanced and secure element chip (ST33) than Ledger Nano S
- Has an easy design that allows the use on desktop or laptop, or even smartphone and tablet through Bluetooth connection.
- Also Lightweight and Portable and has a built-in rechargeable battery
- Has a Larger screen
- Comes with more storage space compared toLedger Nano S
- It supports most blockchains and wide range of (ERC-20) tokens
- Provides several languages for every customer
- It was designed by a famous company found in 2014 with great chip security
- Can be obtained at an affordable price
If you still have plans to stay at hodl” as some people call it, basically misspelt “hold” (which become famous as time passes) your CyberVein for some long time, you need to find ways to ensure it stays safe safe,
However Binance is the most safe cryptocurrency exchange, in the past few years there have been hacking incidents and funds were lost. Because of the design of the wallets in exchanges, they will be accessible always via the internet (“Hot Wallets” as they are called), therefore exposing certain aspects of weaknesses.
Thus safeguard your cryptos by putting them in “Cold Wallets”, where the wallet will only have access to the blockchain(or simply “go online”) when you send out funds,. This reduces the chances of being hacked. For example, use a paper wallet which is a type of free cold wallet. It can also be defined as an offline-produced pair of public and private address and that you write on a paper for keeping safely with you. But, it is not permanent and may be faced by certain risk.
Thus, Hardware wallet is therefore the best compared to cold wallets. Since they are usually USB-enabled devices that can hold the key information of your wallet in the safest manner. Also they are designed using military-level security and their firmware’s are continuously upgraded by their manufacturers and this makes them extra safe to use. For example, Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X and are most common hardware wallets, you can buy one at $50 to $100 depending on the specifications they have. I highly recommend these for holding your assets because these wallets are a worthy every penny according to my experience and opinion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to buy CyberVein with cash?
The answer is No. Because there is no way you can directly buy CyberVein with cash. But, using marketplaces such as LocalBitcoins to first buy Bitcoin, and completethe rest of the steps by transferring your bitcoin to respective AltCoin exchanges.
How do I Buy Bitcoin from local sellers?
You can go to LocalBitcoins that is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange. It is more of a marketplace where users can buy and sell Bitcoins to and from each other. Users, known as traders, make advertisements to show their price and the payment method they want used. Then buyers buy from the traders to buy from sellers in a particular nearby region on the platform. LocalBitcoins is after all a good place to go to buy Bitcoins when it is impossible for you to find your favorite payment methods somewhere else. The site’s prices are high and you have you have to be extra careful to avoid conmen.
What are the quickest ways I can buy CyberVein while living in Europe?
While in Europe you have the advantage of buying cryptos in an easy and quick way. Because Europe has even online banks which help buyers to simply open an account and transfer money to exchanges such as Coinbase and Coinmama. Such banks which are common as online banks in Europe are Bunq, N26 and Revolut.
Can I use alternative platforms to purchase CyberVein or Bitcoin with credit cards?
Yes you can, you just need to visit Changelly which an easy to trade in site especially when it comes to buying Bitcoin with credit cards. It provides an automatic cryptocurrency exchange that gives a buyer the opportunity to exchange crypto fast and buy them using credit card. It has been designed to allow users to have easy crypto buying since it has a simple user interface and provides instructions that are easy to follow too.
What Is CyberVein (CVT)?
CyberVein’s big-data solution is based on the PISR (private, interlink, secure, robust) distributed database, database operations are stored on CyberVein blockchain network which runs on a Proof-of-Contribution (PoC) consensus mechanism. The solution is focusing on enterprise-level “blockchain + big-data” customized services.
CVT is the native utility token that is used for:
- Storage payment: The data owner pays the corresponding storage fee based on the file size and bandwidth consumed in such a process.
- Computing power payment: Payments from user to owner for usage, and remuneration for software developers is going to be exclusively conducted in CVT.
- Data exchange: On CyberVein’s federated learning platform, the data acquirer trades the data at a price contracted between the two parties for distributed modeling applications.
- CROSS NFT issuance payment: Dapp businesses are obligated to pay for Storage and Data Exchange in light of network resources occupied, and may set up CyberVein token as a means of payment to issue NFT or conduct business in accordance to their desired business model.
CyberVein tools include:
- PISR Consortium database, creates better data management: through safe and reliable virtual machine operation and maintenance of user data, data is efficiently aggregated for upstream data, and data traceability and tracking are realized to ensure the reliability of data sources and outputs, and achieve cross-level, cross-departmental data sharing to improve the timeliness, diversity, stock and density of data to realize the commercial value of data, and truly solve the problems in data flow.
- DAG storage chain, creates safer data storage, with better efficiency, no block confirmation, low transaction fees, and also eliminates miner, supports asynchronous verification and parallel processing of each node, the more nodes, the faster the speed, the stronger the scalability, which leads to better scalability. The database backup on DAG storage chain provides an extra layer of security for businesses.
- Cytrix, allows GPU to be shared. Nodes can contribute part of their GPU to the network, in return for compensation through the Proof of Contribution mechanism. The contributed GPU can aid enterprises or individuals in data modeling with federated learning.
- Federated Learning Platform, enables data to be monetized. Federated Learning is a distributed machine learning workflow. The datasets are first trained locally, and the data of all parties is kept locally, without revealing privacy or violating regulations. Individual terminals return trained models to the server to create a shared model. Effectively protect data privacy and security, solve the problem of information silo, and thus realize the value of data. The platform will also provide algorithms to support data modeling operations by enterprises and individuals.
How Many CVT Coins Are There in Circulation?
CyberVein launched its project on March 26, 2018 with 2,147,483,648 (~2.1 billion tokens) CVT tokens created at genesis.The token is pre-mined and has a fixed supply. CyberVein avoids creating inflation in the supply of tokens, a technique used in some token economies, as this method implies that the token holders subsidize the applications’ activity on the network. Instead, CyberVein is designed to operate in the long term in a sustainable fashion relying on big-data service fees from DAVE alliance.
To subsidize network activities during the network’s bootstrap phase, a capped pool was allocated (see “Long-term Reserves” below) and dedicated for both expanding the ecosystem and for providing proof-of-contribution token rewards.
50% Pool 1 – Long-term Reserves
30% Foundation Funds for Long-Term Reserves
15% Technology Development
5% Marketing events
36% Pool 2 – Private Sale
10% Pool 3 – Team and Founding Partners
4% Pool 4 – Advisor
Who Are the Founders of CyberVein?
CyberVein big-data solution was created by CV Technology Foundation, and it’s whitepaper was authored by Arthur Yu and Jack Ge.
Both will continue to be members of CyberVein’s executive team, with Arthur serving as Global Director and Jack as Global Ambassador.
Where Can I Buy CyberVein Token (CVT)?
CVT is available through Poloniex, Bittrex Global, OKEx, MXC, Bitbns and many other exchanges. Some services will allow you to use fiat currencies to make a purchase, either through a bank transfer or a credit card.
What Makes CyberVein Unique?
Rather than a blockchain project, CyberVein is more of a blockchain based big-data solution, therefore CyberVein is more focused on securities concerns on enterprise level database usage, as well as feasibility of standardized and legalized data monetization. Since nowadays there’s growing concerns over data privacy breach and data losses due to database failure.
With PISR database installed on the server, a consortium database will be formed around servers where only the client have access to (no different than any other databases), the database create enough distributed redundancies, and the states and actions of databases will be recorded on the blockchain, which acts like a time machine. This leads to:
A single point of failure will not cause loss of data on the database.
Databases could rollback in accordance to the blockchain hash.
Any malevolent actions will be recorded and visible within the consortium database, and denied.
Provides a functional interface for supervisory audits, supports supervisory audit access, and supports comprehensive blockchain index monitoring to ensure operational quality
On the other hand, the DAG storage chain mirrors a sharded copy of the database, which is not limited to the consortium database, but stored globally, as an extra layer of safety.
The federated learning platform is not a product, but rather an innovative workflow that allows machine learning training to be done locally on the terminal instead of a centralized server. This means sensitive information never leaves the server or seen by anyone.