If you have any interest to buy Floki Marvin (PALS), you will be required to have either Bitcoin abbreviated as (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) for trading purposes. I have reviewed the major cryptocurrency exchange Binance in this post to help you determine the best sites to buy cryptocurrency using a credit card or bank account. Take a read and get tips on the best cryptocurrency trading.
Step 1: How to create a Binance account:
1.1 Visit Binance’s Website (https://www.binance.com/en)
There have been several phishing cases reported over the past years that are imitations to the original site, it is essential to scrutinize the URL to the website keenly. First, be on the lookout for the ‘Secure’ certificate that should pop up in your address bar and that acts as a confirmation of the site’s genuineness. Second, to be extra safe while trading on the platform, ensure to bookmark the authentic site to evade any confusion in future searches.
1.2 Fill in your trading details
You have to fill in your details by going to the ‘’Register” tab found in the right-hand corner of the website’s page and fill in your trading details. For instance, you will need to fill in your mobile number or you choose to use your email address. For the email address, it is necessary to use your main email that you can access easily and the most secure one since you will need it to sign in to your Binance account always.
You also need to choose a strong password for your email; a strong password should comprise a mix of numbers, symbols, upper and lower-case letters. You will receive a 6-digit code via the email you provided as your account’s verification code and for completing the registration process.
1.3 Allow 2FA-Two-factor authentication (Optional)
To make your account more secure you need to allow use of a two-factor authentication after your first log in. Trust me; it is vital to set up the 2FA because it makes your account more secure from any hacking activity!
Every time you log in with the two-factor authentication, you will need to provide a unique code once your type in your email and password. To get your unique code, use the Google authenticator app downloaded into your smartphone.
Step 2: Buying your first Bitcoin (BTC)
To send money to your Crypto wallet account on Binance either directly via your bank account through SWIFT money transfer or you can opt to use your debit/credit card. For this part, I will guide you on how to use your credit card.
Binance previously didn’t allow the use of credit or debit cards on its platform, but the same has been introduced. Binance partnered with Simplex to allow its users to use their credit and debit cards to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. This has led to faster Crypto transaction speeds, low transaction charges, and more transaction flexibility.
I highly recommend buying Bitcoin first and then trading it for the right amount of Floki Marvin (PALS).
It is easy to purchase Bitcoins via your credit card but I will elaborate on best ways you can do it step-by-step to make sure you understand all the trading nitty-gritty.
- Move your mouse’s cursor to ‘Buy Crypto’ tab found on the top bar and activate the dropdown menu. Then choose the currency, For instance, US Dollars, and click the ‘Credit/Debit Card’ to lead you to the next step.
- You be led to the next page; in this page you will see options to choose the desired Bitcoin (Select BTC), and the amount you need to spend to buy your choice Bitcoin amount. The total amount you need to spend will be displayed according to the Bitcoin amount you request and the matching market price at that time (inclusive of all fees). However, you can choose to first set the total charge then the system will automatically calculate the order amount for you.
- Fill in your credit card details and personal information too. Once done, you need to click “Pay now” and give it a moment to verify your details.
- You will be required to verify your email and phone number if it happens to be your first simplex payment via a code send through your email or an SMS. Complete the verification process by opening the link in your email and type in the code you receive via SMS. Once you do all the above, you can click “Continue”.
- Verification of identity follows next via the use of an official document. Basically upload your identification document photo accompanied by your personal details and click the “Upload Document” tab.
Lastly, your personal document will be approved once verified by the system and an email send to show the confirmation of order purchase. Subsequently, your Binance account is credited with the purchased BTC or Ethereum.
Step 3: Create a Metamask Account
Open https://metamask.io website or search for “Metamask extension” in your favorite browser (you can install Metamask for Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers).
We will show you how to install MetaMask extension for Chrome.
Click Add to Chrome to install MetaMask as Google Chrome extension.
Click Add Extension.
You have successfully installed MetaMask extension. That was easy, isn’t it? Now, it is time to add your existing cryptocurrency wallet.
If you don’t have a wallet yet, you can create one straight away.
When the extension is installed, click on the icon in the upper right corner to open the MetaMask, read and accept the terms.
Create a strong password and click Create.
You will see a 12 words seed phrase. Save seed words as a file or copy them to a safe place and click “I’ve copied it somewhere safe”.
Congratulations! You have successfully created an account in MetaMask with a new wallet address!
Now you can view your address on Etherscan (Ethereum blockchain explorer), check the QR code, copy your wallet’s address to clipboard or export your wallet’s private key.
Step 4: Connecting MetaMask to Binance Smart Chain
We want to access the Settings to point the wallet towards Binance Smart Chain nodes.
On the Settings page, we want to locate the Networks menu.
We want to click Add Network in the top-right corner to manually add the Binance Smart Chain one – it doesn’t come packaged with MetaMask. It’s important to note that there are two networks we can use here: the testnet or the mainnet. Below are the parameters to fill in for each.
Mainnet (This is the one you are probably looking for)
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
Once you Save the Network and return to the main view, you’ll notice one things: the network has automatically been set to the one you just entered.
Step 5: Deposit BNB to your MetaMask wallet
Hover over the account name at the top of the window, which will display “Copy to clipboard”
Click on the account name to copy your address
Paste your address in the “recipient” field in the application where you are sending your BNB or tokens from.
Select the amount you want to send, along with any other necessary steps to complete and submit the transaction and make sure to select transfer network “Binance Smart Chain (BSC) BEP20(BSC)”.
Note: Please consult with the organization of the application you are using for information on how to transfer your BNB/tokens.
Step:6 How to Make Your First Trade on Pancakeswap
First head over to the Pancakeswap exchange platform.
On the top right, click the ‘Connect to a wallet’ button, and log in with the wallet you wish to trade with.
We’ll log in with a MetaMask wallet.
Once logged in, the trading interface will appear.
In the top field, select the token you wish to exchange for the token you want. We’ll select BNB. In the bottom field, search for the token you wish to purchase, or select it from the drop-down menu, in this case (PALS).
Now you’re ready to set up your order. You can either choose how much you want to spend by entering a number in the top field, or choose how much to buy by entering a number in the bottom one.
At the bottom of the order menu, you’ll then see how much you can expect to receive.
If you’re happy with these figures, click the ‘Swap’ button.
Your wallet click will then prompt you to confirm the trade, and potentially adjust the fees to a number that works best for you.
When you’re ready, confirm the transaction and it will then be processed. Once it’s done, your tokens will appear in your ERC20 wallet.
Other Exchanges to Buy Cryptos
The following are other sites you can buy from these exchanges:
HotBit (Which permits US investors)
MXC (This exchange allows US investors)
On top of the above-listed exchanges, there are some more common crypto exchanges where daily trading volumes and a huge user base is available. This helps to ensure that you can sell your coins any time you want and the charges for the trading are not high. It is recommended that you should also register on these exchanges because whenever Floki Marvin gets listed there it give the traders who have already registered a large amount of trading volumes, that means you will be provided with some great trading opportunities!
Final Step: How to Store Floki Marvin securely in hardware wallets
1. Ledger Nano S
- Easy to set up and has a friendly trading interface.
- Allows use on desktops and laptops
- Lightweight and Portable too
- Has been designed to Support most blockchains and a wide range of (ERC-20) tokens
- Has many trading languages.
- Designed by a well-established company found in 2014 with great chip security
- It is not expensive but can be acquired at affordable price
2. Ledger Nano X
- It made with a more advanced and secure element chip (ST33) than Ledger Nano S
- Has an easy design that allows the use on desktop or laptop, or even smartphone and tablet through Bluetooth connection.
- Also Lightweight and Portable and has a built-in rechargeable battery
- Has a Larger screen
- Comes with more storage space compared toLedger Nano S
- It supports most blockchains and wide range of (ERC-20) tokens
- Provides several languages for every customer
- It was designed by a famous company found in 2014 with great chip security
- Can be obtained at an affordable price
If you still have plans to stay at hodl” as some people call it, basically misspelt “hold” (which become famous as time passes) your Floki Marvin for some long time, you need to find ways to ensure it stays safe safe,
However Binance is the most safe cryptocurrency exchange, in the past few years there have been hacking incidents and funds were lost. Because of the design of the wallets in exchanges, they will be accessible always via the internet (“Hot Wallets” as they are called), therefore exposing certain aspects of weaknesses.
Thus safeguard your cryptos by putting them in “Cold Wallets”, where the wallet will only have access to the blockchain(or simply “go online”) when you send out funds,. This reduces the chances of being hacked. For example, use a paper wallet which is a type of free cold wallet. It can also be defined as an offline-produced pair of public and private address and that you write on a paper for keeping safely with you. But, it is not permanent and may be faced by certain risk.
Thus, Hardware wallet is therefore the best compared to cold wallets. Since they are usually USB-enabled devices that can hold the key information of your wallet in the safest manner. Also they are designed using military-level security and their firmware’s are continuously upgraded by their manufacturers and this makes them extra safe to use. For example, Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X and are most common hardware wallets, you can buy one at $50 to $100 depending on the specifications they have. I highly recommend these for holding your assets because these wallets are a worthy every penny according to my experience and opinion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to buy Floki Marvin with cash?
The answer is No. Because there is no way you can directly buy Floki Marvin with cash. But, using marketplaces such as LocalBitcoins to first buy Bitcoin, and completethe rest of the steps by transferring your bitcoin to respective AltCoin exchanges.
How do I Buy Bitcoin from local sellers?
You can go to LocalBitcoins that is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange. It is more of a marketplace where users can buy and sell Bitcoins to and from each other. Users, known as traders, make advertisements to show their price and the payment method they want used. Then buyers buy from the traders to buy from sellers in a particular nearby region on the platform. LocalBitcoins is after all a good place to go to buy Bitcoins when it is impossible for you to find your favorite payment methods somewhere else. The site’s prices are high and you have you have to be extra careful to avoid conmen.
What are the quickest ways I can buy Floki Marvin while living in Europe?
While in Europe you have the advantage of buying cryptos in an easy and quick way. Because Europe has even online banks which help buyers to simply open an account and transfer money to exchanges such as Coinbase and Coinmama. Such banks which are common as online banks in Europe are Bunq, N26 and Revolut.
Can I use alternative platforms to purchase Floki Marvin or Bitcoin with credit cards?
Yes you can, you just need to visit Changelly which an easy to trade in site especially when it comes to buying Bitcoin with credit cards. It provides an automatic cryptocurrency exchange that gives a buyer the opportunity to exchange crypto fast and buy them using credit card. It has been designed to allow users to have easy crypto buying since it has a simple user interface and provides instructions that are easy to follow too.
FlokiMarvin is the first iteration of the $PALS token journey to a token value of $1, the focus of which will be to build a strong foundation of community and investment for the $PALS ecosystem. FlokiMarvin will accomplish this by:
1) ETH and BTC rewards: Given the current market prices this is a very special time to acquire these two major assets. FlokiMarvin chose these reward tokens to support our investors in automatically acquiring these assets at an excellent price. FlokiMarvin holders who hold more than 500,000 $PALS tokens will be rewarded with Binance-Peg BEP20 ETH and BTC rewards on every transaction that occurs (Buy/Sell). In more detail, 4% of all buys and 4% of all sells will be accumulated in a wallet that will distribute those rewards every 24 hours to the eligible FlokiMarvin holders. Those investors will have to hold their tokens for at least 24 hours before receiving the first accumulation of the rewards and our holders will be able to calculate and monitor their rewards by using our DAPP.
2) Staking Rewards: Token staking will be made available on launch so that holders can continue to build their investment passively in the PALS ecosystem. Our staking platform will allow our holders to build their position over time. There will be four staking periods 7 days, 30 days and 90 days. APY % will be variable based on market capitalization but will be competitive. Staking as a utility will bring passive income to our holders enabling them to stake their PALS token and receive binance-peg BTC and binance-peg ETH rewards, which can be claimed after your time period ends through our staking DAPP.
3) Venture Capitalist involvement: We are partnering with venture capitalists with the intent of creating a solid floor price for the $PALS ecosystem along with marketing and community building support from top tier professionals.
4) Community building: We are thriving for a strong and supportive community. The community will be built via incorporating a ‘Socials Build Plan’ and we will aim to build that community on strong foundations based on our marketing plan. We will engage high-profile individuals that have a history of successful involvement on projects in the past. Community was, is and should be the #1 priority for FlokiMarvin.
5) Wallet: Our wallet (Paw Pals) will be introduced as a software and eventual hardware wallet. This will support the PALS ecosystem as a main utility that will bring exclusive features to our investors and the wider crypto community. Paw Pals wallet will be compatible with apple IOS and android and will be a user friendly design. The wallet feature list includes: swapping, staking, earning and storing your favorite coins. This wallet will be multichain (BNB, EHT, SOL) and long term plans include NFT storage and marketplace compatibility with all the most common chains. The crypto wallet that eases your mind with strong security that you can trust. Secure access, multi coin support, credit card exchange (moonpay), decentralized Apps are some of its features.
At a market capitalization of 10 million, FlokiMarvin will have a token value of .01cent and will rebrand to PALS. This will create real value for our ecosystem and will lay the groundwork for our $1 goal at a one billion market capitalization! Our long term goal is to move from a MEME focused coin to a real token with value.