If you have any interest to buy LuxFi (LXF), you will be required to have either Bitcoin abbreviated as (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) for trading purposes. I have reviewed the major cryptocurrency exchange Binance in this post to help you determine the best sites to buy cryptocurrency using a credit card or bank account. Take a read and get tips on the best cryptocurrency trading.
Step 1: How to create a Binance account:
1.1 Visit Binance’s Website (https://www.binance.com/en)
There have been several phishing cases reported over the past years that are imitations to the original site, it is essential to scrutinize the URL to the website keenly. First, be on the lookout for the ‘Secure’ certificate that should pop up in your address bar and that acts as a confirmation of the site’s genuineness. Second, to be extra safe while trading on the platform, ensure to bookmark the authentic site to evade any confusion in future searches.
1.2 Fill in your trading details
You have to fill in your details by going to the ‘’Register” tab found in the right-hand corner of the website’s page and fill in your trading details. For instance, you will need to fill in your mobile number or you choose to use your email address. For the email address, it is necessary to use your main email that you can access easily and the most secure one since you will need it to sign in to your Binance account always.
You also need to choose a strong password for your email; a strong password should comprise a mix of numbers, symbols, upper and lower-case letters. You will receive a 6-digit code via the email you provided as your account’s verification code and for completing the registration process.
1.3 Allow 2FA-Two-factor authentication (Optional)
To make your account more secure you need to allow use of a two-factor authentication after your first log in. Trust me; it is vital to set up the 2FA because it makes your account more secure from any hacking activity!
Every time you log in with the two-factor authentication, you will need to provide a unique code once your type in your email and password. To get your unique code, use the Google authenticator app downloaded into your smartphone.
Step 2: Buying your first Bitcoin (BTC)
To send money to your Crypto wallet account on Binance either directly via your bank account through SWIFT money transfer or you can opt to use your debit/credit card. For this part, I will guide you on how to use your credit card.
Binance previously didn’t allow the use of credit or debit cards on its platform, but the same has been introduced. Binance partnered with Simplex to allow its users to use their credit and debit cards to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. This has led to faster Crypto transaction speeds, low transaction charges, and more transaction flexibility.
I highly recommend buying Bitcoin first and then trading it for the right amount of LuxFi (LXF).
It is easy to purchase Bitcoins via your credit card but I will elaborate on best ways you can do it step-by-step to make sure you understand all the trading nitty-gritty.
- Move your mouse’s cursor to ‘Buy Crypto’ tab found on the top bar and activate the dropdown menu. Then choose the currency, For instance, US Dollars, and click the ‘Credit/Debit Card’ to lead you to the next step.
- You be led to the next page; in this page you will see options to choose the desired Bitcoin (Select BTC), and the amount you need to spend to buy your choice Bitcoin amount. The total amount you need to spend will be displayed according to the Bitcoin amount you request and the matching market price at that time (inclusive of all fees). However, you can choose to first set the total charge then the system will automatically calculate the order amount for you.
- Fill in your credit card details and personal information too. Once done, you need to click “Pay now” and give it a moment to verify your details.
- You will be required to verify your email and phone number if it happens to be your first simplex payment via a code send through your email or an SMS. Complete the verification process by opening the link in your email and type in the code you receive via SMS. Once you do all the above, you can click “Continue”.
- Verification of identity follows next via the use of an official document. Basically upload your identification document photo accompanied by your personal details and click the “Upload Document” tab.
Lastly, your personal document will be approved once verified by the system and an email send to show the confirmation of order purchase. Subsequently, your Binance account is credited with the purchased BTC or Ethereum.
Step 3: Transferring Your Cryptos to an Altcoin Exchange Bitmart
Now, let me guide you on how to purchase LuxFi (LXF) using your investment from Binance.
Remember not all cryptos can be traded in Binance we need to transfer our coins to an exchange that LuxFi (LXF) can be traded. So let me guide you to Bitmart which is a famous exchange to trade altcoins. Use the link below to register your new account.
If you have completed similar processes as we’ve done before with Binance you are ready to transfer your Bitcoins.
Step 4: Depositing BTC to Exchange
If you have created a new trading account setup at one of the exchanges that trades LuxFi (LXF), you will need to transfer your BTC from Binance to that specific exchange. Depositing is done via a wallet system.
You need to move your mouse over to your mail address on the top right and click “Assets”
Look for “BTC” from Token section and copy the given “Deposit Address”
This process may be difficult to do but don’t worry, it is much easier than using a bank transfer.
If you have already copied your unique BTC wallet address go back to Binance.
You will be needed to move your cursor to “Wallet” on the right hand side of the topbar and once the popup shows up, click on “Fiat and Spot (Deposit & Withdrawal)”.
Look for BTC in the list and click on “Withdraw” on the right hand side.
Next, you need to paste the deposit address you just copied from the other exchange and select BTC as the transfer network. You also have to write down the amount that you want to withdraw (you may click the Max button if you want to withdraw all).
After you have done the above, you need to click on the Submit button to begin with the withdrawal process. To continue with the withdrawal, Binance may ask you for your 2FA code and also you will have to confirm the withdrawal with an e-mail.
That is all you need to do, now just wait for a few seconds so that the blockchain to confirm your transaction.
Step 5: Trading LuxFi (LXF)
Now, you need to go back to Bitmart to buy LuxFi (LXF) with the Bitcoins you transferred
Look for a trading window once you enter Bitmart.
Which is found on the left column and make sure to select “BTC” pair and in the search bar type in “LXF”. If you have already moved your coin, click on it and now you will see a price chart of LXF/BTC in the middle of the page.
Next you need to choose the “Market” tab as that is the easiest way of buying orders. You can either type in your amount or choose what portion of your BTC deposit you would like to spend on buying, by clicking on the percentage buttons. When you have confirmed everything, click “Buy LXF”. Now you own your LXF!
Other Exchanges to Buy Cryptos
The following are other sites you can buy from these exchanges:
HotBit (Which permits US investors)
MXC (This exchange allows US investors)
On top of the above-listed exchanges, there are some more common crypto exchanges where daily trading volumes and a huge user base is available. This helps to ensure that you can sell your coins any time you want and the charges for the trading are not high. It is recommended that you should also register on these exchanges because whenever LuxFi gets listed there it give the traders who have already registered a large amount of trading volumes, that means you will be provided with some great trading opportunities!
Final Step: How to Store LuxFi securely in hardware wallets
1. Ledger Nano S
- Easy to set up and has a friendly trading interface.
- Allows use on desktops and laptops
- Lightweight and Portable too
- Has been designed to Support most blockchains and a wide range of (ERC-20) tokens
- Has many trading languages.
- Designed by a well-established company found in 2014 with great chip security
- It is not expensive but can be acquired at affordable price
2. Ledger Nano X
- It made with a more advanced and secure element chip (ST33) than Ledger Nano S
- Has an easy design that allows the use on desktop or laptop, or even smartphone and tablet through Bluetooth connection.
- Also Lightweight and Portable and has a built-in rechargeable battery
- Has a Larger screen
- Comes with more storage space compared toLedger Nano S
- It supports most blockchains and wide range of (ERC-20) tokens
- Provides several languages for every customer
- It was designed by a famous company found in 2014 with great chip security
- Can be obtained at an affordable price
If you still have plans to stay at hodl” as some people call it, basically misspelt “hold” (which become famous as time passes) your LuxFi for some long time, you need to find ways to ensure it stays safe safe,
However Binance is the most safe cryptocurrency exchange, in the past few years there have been hacking incidents and funds were lost. Because of the design of the wallets in exchanges, they will be accessible always via the internet (“Hot Wallets” as they are called), therefore exposing certain aspects of weaknesses.
Thus safeguard your cryptos by putting them in “Cold Wallets”, where the wallet will only have access to the blockchain(or simply “go online”) when you send out funds,. This reduces the chances of being hacked. For example, use a paper wallet which is a type of free cold wallet. It can also be defined as an offline-produced pair of public and private address and that you write on a paper for keeping safely with you. But, it is not permanent and may be faced by certain risk.
Thus, Hardware wallet is therefore the best compared to cold wallets. Since they are usually USB-enabled devices that can hold the key information of your wallet in the safest manner. Also they are designed using military-level security and their firmware’s are continuously upgraded by their manufacturers and this makes them extra safe to use. For example, Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X and are most common hardware wallets, you can buy one at $50 to $100 depending on the specifications they have. I highly recommend these for holding your assets because these wallets are a worthy every penny according to my experience and opinion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to buy LuxFi with cash?
The answer is No. Because there is no way you can directly buy LuxFi with cash. But, using marketplaces such as LocalBitcoins to first buy Bitcoin, and completethe rest of the steps by transferring your bitcoin to respective AltCoin exchanges.
How do I Buy Bitcoin from local sellers?
You can go to LocalBitcoins that is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange. It is more of a marketplace where users can buy and sell Bitcoins to and from each other. Users, known as traders, make advertisements to show their price and the payment method they want used. Then buyers buy from the traders to buy from sellers in a particular nearby region on the platform. LocalBitcoins is after all a good place to go to buy Bitcoins when it is impossible for you to find your favorite payment methods somewhere else. The site’s prices are high and you have you have to be extra careful to avoid conmen.
What are the quickest ways I can buy LuxFi while living in Europe?
While in Europe you have the advantage of buying cryptos in an easy and quick way. Because Europe has even online banks which help buyers to simply open an account and transfer money to exchanges such as Coinbase and Coinmama. Such banks which are common as online banks in Europe are Bunq, N26 and Revolut.
Can I use alternative platforms to purchase LuxFi or Bitcoin with credit cards?
Yes you can, you just need to visit Changelly which an easy to trade in site especially when it comes to buying Bitcoin with credit cards. It provides an automatic cryptocurrency exchange that gives a buyer the opportunity to exchange crypto fast and buy them using credit card. It has been designed to allow users to have easy crypto buying since it has a simple user interface and provides instructions that are easy to follow too.
About LuxFi (LXF)
What Is LuxFi $LXF?
LuxFi is the world’s first asset-backed NFT marketplace for luxury assets where everyone can create NFTs that are backed by real-world luxury assets for selling, buying and investing in luxury assets using cryptocurrencies and traditional payments.
LuxFi’s Asset-backed NFT:
Luxury Watches, Branded Handbags, Limited Edition Sneakers, High-end Jewelry, Collectible Items, Art Pieces, Gold and Diamonds.
Hightlights Of LuxFi’s NFT Marketplace:
-Focus on luxury assets that hold value well and have high resale value.
– Use cryptos to buy, sell and invest into NFT-backed luxury asset with ease.
– Tiered memberships to access NFT private auction sales and priority sale privilege.
– Global Price trend and history of each asset.
LuxFi’s NFT Marketplace vs Traditional Ecommerce vs Other NFT Marketplaces In The Market:
Bridging The Gap Between Real-wrold Luxury Assets and NFTs
* Use NFT as an authentication certificate of the physical asset
* Use product fingerprint technology or embed NFC chip in the product to tie physical asset with its NFT
* Decentralized verifiers network in different countries for asset authentication.
* Provide local custody services to its investors for storage and asset verification
Who Are the Founders Of LuxFi?
Aidaa Wong is the founder and CEO of LuxFi. She is known as a dedicated business entrepreneur in the luxury and cutting-edge technology fields, having a strong sense of style and developing a passion as a fashion designer and worked in luxury brands at a very early age.
Aidaa was working along with leading figures in the fashion industry for more than a decade. Besides working in various fashion groups before, she has also received invitations to be a guest art director and guest stylist by a series of international fashion magazines. Here is an overview of her journey before founding LuxFi.
After receiving a Bachelor’s Degree in fashion design from Central Saint Martins, she obtained her Master’s Degree in fashion womenswear from Royal College of Art in London. Her passion for the fashion industry reached a turning point after university, when she worked as a designer for the Max Mara Fashion Group in Italy, showcasing her great talent and providing deep knowledge of the insights and trends in the luxury industry.
$LXF Is The Native Utility Token Of The LuxFi Platform:
It’s the anchor of all the services and ecosystem around luxury assets and NFTs.
* Authentication: Use $LXF to authenticate the real-world asset.
* Asset Tokenization: Use $LXF to convert physical assets to NFTs and list on the marketplace.
* Redemption: Use $LXF to redeem the physical assets.
* Verification: Use $LXF to verify if the physical item is the original and authenticated asset of the NFT.
* Transaction Fee: Use $LXF to transfer the ownership of the NFT-backed assets.
* Custodian Services: Use $LXF to store the assets in local custody.
* Referral Rewards: Earn $LXF by referring friends and users to LuxFi network.
* Providing Data: Earn $LXF for providing asset data to enhance the data intelligence system.
* Staking: Stake $LXF to join tiered memberships, earn yield and win luxury asset-backed NFT mystery boxes.
How Many $LXF Tokens Are There in Circulation?
The total $LXF supply is 100,000,000 tokens. The breakdown of $LXF:
50% Ecosystem divided into:
* 30%: Staking Rewards
* 10%: Marketplace Rewards
* 5%: Promotional Rewards
* 5%: Partnerships
20% Token Sales divided into:
* 18.07%: Private Round
* 1.93%: Public Round
Where Can I Buy $LXF Token?
$LXF is listed on Uniswap and BitMart on November 9
Learn about LuxFi Private Fundraising Round from Investors And Tokenomics
Discover How It Is Being a Member of the LuxFi Community
Read about Real-World Asset-Backed NFTs — What Does it Mean?
Discover How To Buy, Sell and Invest With LuxFi NFT Marketplace
Discover LuxFi’s Detailed Tokenomics
Examples of Partnerships:
The LuxFi Chainlink Node is Now Live, Giving DApps Access to Luxury Goods Data
LuxFi Announces Strategic Partnership with API3
LuxFi Announces a Strategic Partnership with RioDeFi
LuxFi Announces Strategic Partnership with NSAV
Strategic Partnership between LuxFi x VIP Station
LuxFi and TaoBao HK Join Hands to Form New Strategic Partnership
LuxFi Forms Strategic Alliance with So’ART
LuxFi Forms Strategic Partnership with SWFT
LuxFi Enters Strategic Partnership with Refinable to Innovate NFT Marketplace
LuxFi Establishes Strategic Partnership with Xion
LuxFi and Sota Finance Join Hands To Expand Cryptocurrencies Available on LuxFI’s NFT Marketplace
LuxFi Forms a Strategic Partnership With Tokenplay
LuxFi Forms a Strategic Partnership with aiRight to Bridge the Gap Between Real-world Luxury Assets and NFTs
LuxFi Forms Strategic Partnership with AdEx
LuxFi Forms Strategic Partnership with KwikSwap
LuxFi and CorionX Join Hands to Link Real-World Luxury Assets and NFTs
LuxFi Forms Partnership with STASIS