If you have any interest to buy Playermon (PYM), you will be required to have either Bitcoin abbreviated as (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) for trading purposes. I have reviewed the major cryptocurrency exchange Binance in this post to help you determine the best sites to buy cryptocurrency using a credit card or bank account. Take a read and get tips on the best cryptocurrency trading.
Step 1: How to create a Binance account:
1.1 Visit Binance’s Website (https://www.binance.com/en)
There have been several phishing cases reported over the past years that are imitations to the original site, it is essential to scrutinize the URL to the website keenly. First, be on the lookout for the ‘Secure’ certificate that should pop up in your address bar and that acts as a confirmation of the site’s genuineness. Second, to be extra safe while trading on the platform, ensure to bookmark the authentic site to evade any confusion in future searches.
1.2 Fill in your trading details
You have to fill in your details by going to the ‘’Register” tab found in the right-hand corner of the website’s page and fill in your trading details. For instance, you will need to fill in your mobile number or you choose to use your email address. For the email address, it is necessary to use your main email that you can access easily and the most secure one since you will need it to sign in to your Binance account always.
You also need to choose a strong password for your email; a strong password should comprise a mix of numbers, symbols, upper and lower-case letters. You will receive a 6-digit code via the email you provided as your account’s verification code and for completing the registration process.
1.3 Allow 2FA-Two-factor authentication (Optional)
To make your account more secure you need to allow use of a two-factor authentication after your first log in. Trust me; it is vital to set up the 2FA because it makes your account more secure from any hacking activity!
Every time you log in with the two-factor authentication, you will need to provide a unique code once your type in your email and password. To get your unique code, use the Google authenticator app downloaded into your smartphone.
Step 2: Buying your first Bitcoin (BTC)
To send money to your Crypto wallet account on Binance either directly via your bank account through SWIFT money transfer or you can opt to use your debit/credit card. For this part, I will guide you on how to use your credit card.
Binance previously didn’t allow the use of credit or debit cards on its platform, but the same has been introduced. Binance partnered with Simplex to allow its users to use their credit and debit cards to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. This has led to faster Crypto transaction speeds, low transaction charges, and more transaction flexibility.
I highly recommend buying Bitcoin first and then trading it for the right amount of Playermon (PYM).
It is easy to purchase Bitcoins via your credit card but I will elaborate on best ways you can do it step-by-step to make sure you understand all the trading nitty-gritty.
- Move your mouse’s cursor to ‘Buy Crypto’ tab found on the top bar and activate the dropdown menu. Then choose the currency, For instance, US Dollars, and click the ‘Credit/Debit Card’ to lead you to the next step.
- You be led to the next page; in this page you will see options to choose the desired Bitcoin (Select BTC), and the amount you need to spend to buy your choice Bitcoin amount. The total amount you need to spend will be displayed according to the Bitcoin amount you request and the matching market price at that time (inclusive of all fees). However, you can choose to first set the total charge then the system will automatically calculate the order amount for you.
- Fill in your credit card details and personal information too. Once done, you need to click “Pay now” and give it a moment to verify your details.
- You will be required to verify your email and phone number if it happens to be your first simplex payment via a code send through your email or an SMS. Complete the verification process by opening the link in your email and type in the code you receive via SMS. Once you do all the above, you can click “Continue”.
- Verification of identity follows next via the use of an official document. Basically upload your identification document photo accompanied by your personal details and click the “Upload Document” tab.
Lastly, your personal document will be approved once verified by the system and an email send to show the confirmation of order purchase. Subsequently, your Binance account is credited with the purchased BTC or Ethereum.
Step 3: Transferring Your Cryptos to an Altcoin Exchange Huobi
Now let me show you how to Playermon (PYM) using your investment from Binance.
But not every crypto can be traded in Binance we need to transfer our coins to an exchange that Playermon (PYM) can be traded.
I will show you how to use Huobi which is a famous exchange to trade altcoins. We will use the link below to register your new account.
Once you have completed similar processes as you have done before with Binance you are ready to transfer our Bitcoins.
Step 4: Depositing BTC to Exchange
After you have created your trading account setup at one of the exchanges that trades Playermon (PYM), you will need to transfer your BTC from Binance to that specific exchange.
Usually done through a wallet system. to huobi deposit move your mouse over to “Balances” on the top right and click “Exchange Account”. Look for “BTC” from Token section and copy the given “Deposit Address”
To do this part may be a little difficult but don’t worry, it is easier than a bank transfer. Then copy your unique BTC wallet address and go back to Binance.
Then move your cursor to “Wallet” on the right hand side of the topbar and once the popup shows up, click on “Fiat and Spot (Deposit & Withdrawal)”. Look for BTC in the list and click on “Withdraw” on the right hand side.
You have to paste the deposit address you just copied from the other exchange and select BTC as the transfer network. Type down the amount that you want to withdraw (you may click the Max button if you want to withdraw all).
Next, click on the Submit button to begin with the withdrawal process. To proceed with the withdrawal, Binance may ask you for your 2FA code and also you will have to confirm the withdrawal with an e-mail.
That’s all, now you should wait for a while so that the blockchain to confirm your transaction.
Step 5: Trade Playermon (PYM)
Now you have to go back to Huobi to buy Playermon (PYM) with the Bitcoins you sent.
Move your mouse over “Spot Trading” and click “Exchange” then you will see trading menu. Look for huobi trade in the left column make sure to select “BTC” pair and in the search bar type in “PYM”.
After you move your coin click on it and now you will see a price chart of PYM/BTC in the middle of the page. Select the “Market” tab as that is the Easiest way of buying orders.
Also, you can either type in your amount or choose what portion of your BTC deposit you would like to spend on buying, by clicking on the percentage buttons.
Once you have confirmed everything, click “Buy PYM”. Now you own your PYM!
Other Exchanges to Buy Cryptos
The following are other sites you can buy from these exchanges:
HotBit (Which permits US investors)
MXC (This exchange allows US investors)
On top of the above-listed exchanges, there are some more common crypto exchanges where daily trading volumes and a huge user base is available. This helps to ensure that you can sell your coins any time you want and the charges for the trading are not high. It is recommended that you should also register on these exchanges because whenever Playermon gets listed there it give the traders who have already registered a large amount of trading volumes, that means you will be provided with some great trading opportunities!
Final Step: How to Store Playermon securely in hardware wallets
1. Ledger Nano S
- Easy to set up and has a friendly trading interface.
- Allows use on desktops and laptops
- Lightweight and Portable too
- Has been designed to Support most blockchains and a wide range of (ERC-20) tokens
- Has many trading languages.
- Designed by a well-established company found in 2014 with great chip security
- It is not expensive but can be acquired at affordable price
2. Ledger Nano X
- It made with a more advanced and secure element chip (ST33) than Ledger Nano S
- Has an easy design that allows the use on desktop or laptop, or even smartphone and tablet through Bluetooth connection.
- Also Lightweight and Portable and has a built-in rechargeable battery
- Has a Larger screen
- Comes with more storage space compared toLedger Nano S
- It supports most blockchains and wide range of (ERC-20) tokens
- Provides several languages for every customer
- It was designed by a famous company found in 2014 with great chip security
- Can be obtained at an affordable price
If you still have plans to stay at hodl” as some people call it, basically misspelt “hold” (which become famous as time passes) your Playermon for some long time, you need to find ways to ensure it stays safe safe,
However Binance is the most safe cryptocurrency exchange, in the past few years there have been hacking incidents and funds were lost. Because of the design of the wallets in exchanges, they will be accessible always via the internet (“Hot Wallets” as they are called), therefore exposing certain aspects of weaknesses.
Thus safeguard your cryptos by putting them in “Cold Wallets”, where the wallet will only have access to the blockchain(or simply “go online”) when you send out funds,. This reduces the chances of being hacked. For example, use a paper wallet which is a type of free cold wallet. It can also be defined as an offline-produced pair of public and private address and that you write on a paper for keeping safely with you. But, it is not permanent and may be faced by certain risk.
Thus, Hardware wallet is therefore the best compared to cold wallets. Since they are usually USB-enabled devices that can hold the key information of your wallet in the safest manner. Also they are designed using military-level security and their firmware’s are continuously upgraded by their manufacturers and this makes them extra safe to use. For example, Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X and are most common hardware wallets, you can buy one at $50 to $100 depending on the specifications they have. I highly recommend these for holding your assets because these wallets are a worthy every penny according to my experience and opinion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to buy Playermon with cash?
The answer is No. Because there is no way you can directly buy Playermon with cash. But, using marketplaces such as LocalBitcoins to first buy Bitcoin, and completethe rest of the steps by transferring your bitcoin to respective AltCoin exchanges.
How do I Buy Bitcoin from local sellers?
You can go to LocalBitcoins that is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange. It is more of a marketplace where users can buy and sell Bitcoins to and from each other. Users, known as traders, make advertisements to show their price and the payment method they want used. Then buyers buy from the traders to buy from sellers in a particular nearby region on the platform. LocalBitcoins is after all a good place to go to buy Bitcoins when it is impossible for you to find your favorite payment methods somewhere else. The site’s prices are high and you have you have to be extra careful to avoid conmen.
What are the quickest ways I can buy Playermon while living in Europe?
While in Europe you have the advantage of buying cryptos in an easy and quick way. Because Europe has even online banks which help buyers to simply open an account and transfer money to exchanges such as Coinbase and Coinmama. Such banks which are common as online banks in Europe are Bunq, N26 and Revolut.
Can I use alternative platforms to purchase Playermon or Bitcoin with credit cards?
Yes you can, you just need to visit Changelly which an easy to trade in site especially when it comes to buying Bitcoin with credit cards. It provides an automatic cryptocurrency exchange that gives a buyer the opportunity to exchange crypto fast and buy them using credit card. It has been designed to allow users to have easy crypto buying since it has a simple user interface and provides instructions that are easy to follow too.
About Playermon (PYM)
Traditional Games have been established in the last 30 years. Play-to-earn game has just started not long ago, it has gained exponential growth in terms of transaction and total active user. It took more than 10 years for cryptocurrency like Bitcoin to become mainstream, but we foresee that gamefi will gain momentum faster then cryptocurrency 1.0. In fact, gamefi brings the whole new community to become a crypto user. Through the fundamentals of gaming, the team creates a good game which is fun to play.
Playermon Team believes in the potential of the project because of the current huge demand on NFT games and combining it with the more than a decade of award winning experience of the founders and developers in the mobile game industry.
Playermon Team feels that the game will be in demand because of:
- Adorable and artistically made Playermons, with a potential to be high-demand NFT collectibles
- Strong focus on tokenomics, burning and gaming mechanism and staking through the execution of well-known Blockchain developers in ASIA
- Multiple games in a game that provides many opportunities to earn and to unwind with focus on socializing and competing with other players
- Dedication and commitment of gaming developers and artists around the world to the project (with decades of experience, expertise and award-winning talents)
- Support from strong advisors and partners from the blockchain game communities
- Ability of Playermon Team to listen to the community and execute what is best for the game
- A platform is created for artists, content creators and gamers to unleash the passion and connect in the virtual world
What is Playermon?
Playermon was conceptualized to become the next leading play-to-earn NFT game in the blockchain game industry through a 10-year roadmap with focus on growth and long-term stability. It is a boundless play-to-earn NFT game where anyone can explore and battle in the universe with their favorite space companions called Playermons. This is a game that is accessible to everyone with low entry costs, and provides the ability to generate income based on creativity and “playformance”. This project aims to empower the Playermon community of creators, players, and investors.
What is Playermon’s Gameplay?
About the gameplay, this project will initially provide a Tamagotchi-like experience where a player can feed, play and bathe his/her Playermons. It will also come up with another game within the game that uses a turn-based card gameplay system. All players need to form a team with 3 Playermons. Strategically, the placement of Playermons can provide an advantage over the opponent. The winner will gain token rewards and the Playermons will gain experiences.
Long term, the Playermon Team aims to provide a space for the players to express their creativity:
- Players can sell and mint their own design game asset in our marketplace.
- Each unique design of the game asset will be able to use on the owner’s own planet as a decorative asset.
- Players can design, own, and monetize their game assets.
- Each planet becomes a community-built mini-game platform.
Playermon aims to provide an enjoyable, addictive and sustainable game economy that focuses on proven tokenomics, burning and game mechanisms based on the founders’ and team’s passion on gaming industry and NFT games.
The Team’s mission is to create an NFT game that provides high engagement value among players, and where through gaming, they can experience the following:
- Immersive storytelling that provide players with exciting experiences in the battlefields;
- Strategizing and battling against one another using their gaming prowess;
- Colonizing planets to harvest resources in peace;
- Breed/create new Playermons with unique features and better stats; and, a Metaverse Space where community members can generate income
What Makes Playermon Unique?
The NFT Play-to-Earn (P2E) has grown significantly with top P2E Companies reaching almost $10B market cap. Axie Infinity is the leading example of success in this space with more than $7B valuation that continues to spike up since their coin launch a few years ago.
As Playermon Team understands the criticality of blockchain network in the long term success of P2E games, Polygon (MATIC) combines the best of Ethereum and sovereign blockchains into an attractive feature set which is built by developers, for developers. As we start our journey to Playermon Metaverse, we like the Polygons’s features which are:
- ETH Compatibility
Industry dominance, established tech stack, tools, languages, standards, enterprise adoption
Dedicated blockchains, scalable consensus algorithms, custom Wasm execution environments
Modular ”security as a service”, provided either by Ethereum or by a pool of professional validators
Dedicated throughput/resources, fully customizable tech stack, sovereign governance
Native support for arbitrary message passing (tokens, contract calls etc), bridges to external systems
- User Experience
Comparable to Web2, “zero-gas” transactions, instant (deterministic) transaction finality
- Developer Experience
Equivalent to Ethereum, no protocol level knowledge required, no token deposits, fees or permissions
High customizability, extensibility and upgradeability, short time-to-market, community collaboration
Some of the examples that Playermon offers are:
- Functionality for investors and managers related to access control to maximize productivity and achieve a more decentralized approach end-to-end with the players
- The founders and team’s decades of experience in award-winning mobile game products to bridge the traditional gaming as the world embraces the blockchain technology
- Empowerment not just for investors and players but including the content creators and artists
- Introduction of socializing elements to appreciate each others’ creativity, connect and collaborate within the virtual world – Playermon Metaverse.
Blockchain Ecosystem of Playermon
Playermon will launch on Polygon ecosystem.
Token Basic Information
Playermon has two tokens: PYM as the governance token and SGEM as the in-game/utility token.
What is PYM Token?
Governance token: $PYM
Name: Playermon Token
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 (1 Billion)
Token holders will be able to shape and vote for the direction of the game universe.
- Players can purchase eggs or Playermons in the marketplace
- Players can upgrade and breed their Playermons
- Players can purchase items to craft new items, and to build and upgrade their space colonial base.
- Token holders can join the open-world planet to explore dungeons
- Token holders can expand their space colonial base with community-built decorative game assets for future planet expansion.
- Creators can mint their originally-designed game assets in the marketplace in future expansion.
- Creators can list their originally-designed game assets in the marketplace.
- Token holders will be able to stake the token to earn rewards in the future planet expansion.
What is SGEM Token?
In-Game Reward Token: $SGEM
Name: Space Gem
Total Supply: Indefinite
- SGEM can be used to purchase in-game services and items.
- SGEM will be used for upgrading and breeding Playermons.
- SGEM will be used for crafting and upgrading items.
- SGEM can be used in purchasing non-NFT in-game assets.
- Reward in completing quests
- Reward in completing missions
- Reward in defeating opponents
Since SGEM has indefinite number of supply, a burning mechanism on every in-game activities and transactions will be applied to prevent its surplus in the game. More use cases for both $PYM and $SGEM will be added in the future.
About the Team
Around 30 members are located across the globe from Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, HongKong, Mexico, United Kingdom and Lebanon.
Core members of the team:
Jisheng Tan – Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer
Jisheng Tan is a technology expert with diverse experience under his belt. His passion for blockchain technology drives him to the pinnacle of the industry. He started as a blockchain developer in Trivechain Ltd and soon founded TriveAcademy to train and advise blockchain companies in Malaysia.
Joseph FS Leng – Co-Founder , Chief Creative Officer
Joseph is the key person in coming up with the space-themed Playermons. He oversees creative development and makes important decisions in overall creative direction. He has been in charge of new IP development as a 3D artist.
Dato’ Rayson Wong – Co-Founder of Playermon
Dato’ Rayson Wong is an expert in technology development and incubation. He founded companies such as Mediasoft Sdn bhd. It was the largest game studio in Malaysia and Havson Group Berhad was Malaysia’s largest VR production game studio. He is the president of the Malaysia Blockchain Association.
Lim Leong Kee – CTO and Lead Game Developer
Leong Kee oversees all the technical aspects of Playermon and manages technical resources. He has been working as a game & multimedia programmer and developer for more than a decade. On top of this, he is also an experienced project manager and technical advisor.
Other core members:
BT Wong – Co-Founder of Playermon
BT Wong is a blockchain enthusiast. He has been in the blockchain industry for more than five years and he is also an experienced investor in cryptocurrency. Additionally, he is also the director of Wonderbucks.
Marcus Leng – Co-Founder of Playermon
Marcus Leng is the founder and co-founder of multiple companies in Vietnam, India and Malaysia. He is the Chief Strategic Officer of Sailfish Group which is a Venture Builder platform. Moreover, He is an expert in investing in NFT and blockchain. He is currently leading a fund to invest in Metaverse, NFT & Blockchain.
Kishor M. – Chief Growth Officer
Kishor M started his career with an OTC Broker and thereafter worked in USA (Silicon Valley) with Asia-Tech a B2B Marketplace . He then moved to Singapore and started his own hedge fund . He then founded Future1Exchange a licensed crypto currency exchange in Europe , Estonia . He then joined Propine as Director Business Development. Propine is a Singapore MAS regulated Tokenization and Custody service provider for Digital Assets serving Institutions/Funds/FamilyOffice/VC and Crypto Exchanges. He received his MBA from ITM in association with Southern New Hampshire University Manchester, USA ,Mastering Alternative Investments Certificate from INSEAD Campus in Singapore, his certificate in Computer Network & Internet Applications Course(CEP) from IIT and educated in Derivatives instruments from the University of California Berkeley (Ext), USA.
Dorothea Christabelle Victor – Game Asset Director & Lead Concept Artist
Christa is the Creative Art Director of Playermon. Her creative mind materializes all artworks in Playermon whilst directing the creative team to achieve industry-ranking game art. Furthermore, she has won multiple awards & earned many honors during her career.
Some of them are:
Where Can You Buy Playermon (PYM)?
As of November 2021, Playermon (PYM) will be available through Pre-IDO through Playermon website. This will be launched as well through Polkabridge, Oxbull and Enjinstarter.
For inquiries you can join and contact through: