If you have any interest to buy SafePal (SFP), you will be required to have either Bitcoin abbreviated as (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) for trading purposes. I have reviewed the major cryptocurrency exchange Binance in this post to help you determine the best sites to buy cryptocurrency using a credit card or bank account. Take a read and get tips on the best cryptocurrency trading.
Step 1: How to create a Binance account:
1.1 Visit Binance’s Website (https://www.binance.com/en)
There have been several phishing cases reported over the past years that are imitations to the original site, it is essential to scrutinize the URL to the website keenly. First, be on the lookout for the ‘Secure’ certificate that should pop up in your address bar and that acts as a confirmation of the site’s genuineness. Second, to be extra safe while trading on the platform, ensure to bookmark the authentic site to evade any confusion in future searches.
1.2 Fill in your trading details
You have to fill in your details by going to the ‘’Register” tab found in the right-hand corner of the website’s page and fill in your trading details. For instance, you will need to fill in your mobile number or you choose to use your email address. For the email address, it is necessary to use your main email that you can access easily and the most secure one since you will need it to sign in to your Binance account always.
You also need to choose a strong password for your email; a strong password should comprise a mix of numbers, symbols, upper and lower-case letters. You will receive a 6-digit code via the email you provided as your account’s verification code and for completing the registration process.
1.3 Allow 2FA-Two-factor authentication (Optional)
To make your account more secure you need to allow use of a two-factor authentication after your first log in. Trust me; it is vital to set up the 2FA because it makes your account more secure from any hacking activity!
Every time you log in with the two-factor authentication, you will need to provide a unique code once your type in your email and password. To get your unique code, use the Google authenticator app downloaded into your smartphone.
Step 2: Buying your first Bitcoin (BTC)
To send money to your Crypto wallet account on Binance either directly via your bank account through SWIFT money transfer or you can opt to use your debit/credit card. For this part, I will guide you on how to use your credit card.
Binance previously didn’t allow the use of credit or debit cards on its platform, but the same has been introduced. Binance partnered with Simplex to allow its users to use their credit and debit cards to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. This has led to faster Crypto transaction speeds, low transaction charges, and more transaction flexibility.
I highly recommend buying Bitcoin first and then trading it for the right amount of SafePal (SFP).
It is easy to purchase Bitcoins via your credit card but I will elaborate on best ways you can do it step-by-step to make sure you understand all the trading nitty-gritty.
- Move your mouse’s cursor to ‘Buy Crypto’ tab found on the top bar and activate the dropdown menu. Then choose the currency, For instance, US Dollars, and click the ‘Credit/Debit Card’ to lead you to the next step.
- You be led to the next page; in this page you will see options to choose the desired Bitcoin (Select BTC), and the amount you need to spend to buy your choice Bitcoin amount. The total amount you need to spend will be displayed according to the Bitcoin amount you request and the matching market price at that time (inclusive of all fees). However, you can choose to first set the total charge then the system will automatically calculate the order amount for you.
- Fill in your credit card details and personal information too. Once done, you need to click “Pay now” and give it a moment to verify your details.
- You will be required to verify your email and phone number if it happens to be your first simplex payment via a code send through your email or an SMS. Complete the verification process by opening the link in your email and type in the code you receive via SMS. Once you do all the above, you can click “Continue”.
- Verification of identity follows next via the use of an official document. Basically upload your identification document photo accompanied by your personal details and click the “Upload Document” tab.
Lastly, your personal document will be approved once verified by the system and an email send to show the confirmation of order purchase. Subsequently, your Binance account is credited with the purchased BTC or Ethereum.
Step 3: Transferring Your Cryptos to an Altcoin Exchange Gateio
Now let me show you how to purchase SafePal (SFP) using your investment from Binance.
But, not every crypto be traded in Binance we need to transfer our coins to an exchange that SafePal (SFP) can be traded.
So, let me guide you to gate.io which is a famous exchange to trade altcoins. Use the link below to register your new account.
If you have completed similar processes as we’ve done before with Binance we are ready to transfer our Bitcoins.
Step 4: Depositng BTC to Exchange
After you have created your trading account setup at one of the exchanges that trades SafePal (SFP), you will need to transfer your BTC from Binance to that specific exchange.
You have to do this using a wallet system. Then, deposit BTC to gateio Click “Deposit” from the top right menu. You need to look for the search box, type “BTC” and click deposit button and copy the given “Deposit Address”.
The process may be difficult but don’t worry, it is easier than a bank transfer. Once you copy your unique BTC wallet address go back to Binance.
Then, move your cursor to “Wallet” on the right hand side of the topbar and once the popup shows up, click on “Fiat and Spot (Deposit & Withdrawal)”.
Look for BTC in the list and click on “Withdraw” on the right hand side. Then, paste the deposit address you just copied from the other exchange and select BTC as the transfer network.
Next, type the amount that you want to withdraw (you may click the Max button if you want to withdraw all). Then, you click on the Submit button to begin with the withdrawal process.
To continue with the withdrawal, Binance may ask you for your 2FA code and also you will have to confirm the withdrawal with an e-mail.
That is all you need to do, now you should wait for a few seconds so that the blockchain to confirm your transaction.
Step 5: Trading SafePal (SFP)
Now, you need to go back to Bitmax to buy SafePal (SFP) with the Bitcoins you sent.
Then move your mouse over to trading and then click standard under cash trading. Next, in the left column make sure to select “BTC” pair and in the search bar type in “SFP”.
After you have moved your coin click on it and now you will see a price table of SFP/BTC in the middle of the page. Select the “Market” tab as that is the easiest way of buying orders.
Or you can either choose to type in your amount or choose what portion of your BTC deposit you would like to spend on buying, by clicking on the percentage buttons.
Once you have confirmed everything, click “Buy SFP”. Now you own your SFP!
Other Exchanges to Buy Cryptos
The following are other sites you can buy from these exchanges:
HotBit (Which permits US investors)
MXC (This exchange allows US investors)
On top of the above-listed exchanges, there are some more common crypto exchanges where daily trading volumes and a huge user base is available. This helps to ensure that you can sell your coins any time you want and the charges for the trading are not high. It is recommended that you should also register on these exchanges because whenever SafePal gets listed there it give the traders who have already registered a large amount of trading volumes, that means you will be provided with some great trading opportunities!
Final Step: How to Store SafePal securely in hardware wallets
1. Ledger Nano S
- Easy to set up and has a friendly trading interface.
- Allows use on desktops and laptops
- Lightweight and Portable too
- Has been designed to Support most blockchains and a wide range of (ERC-20) tokens
- Has many trading languages.
- Designed by a well-established company found in 2014 with great chip security
- It is not expensive but can be acquired at affordable price
2. Ledger Nano X
- It made with a more advanced and secure element chip (ST33) than Ledger Nano S
- Has an easy design that allows the use on desktop or laptop, or even smartphone and tablet through Bluetooth connection.
- Also Lightweight and Portable and has a built-in rechargeable battery
- Has a Larger screen
- Comes with more storage space compared toLedger Nano S
- It supports most blockchains and wide range of (ERC-20) tokens
- Provides several languages for every customer
- It was designed by a famous company found in 2014 with great chip security
- Can be obtained at an affordable price
If you still have plans to stay at hodl” as some people call it, basically misspelt “hold” (which become famous as time passes) your SafePal for some long time, you need to find ways to ensure it stays safe safe,
However Binance is the most safe cryptocurrency exchange, in the past few years there have been hacking incidents and funds were lost. Because of the design of the wallets in exchanges, they will be accessible always via the internet (“Hot Wallets” as they are called), therefore exposing certain aspects of weaknesses.
Thus safeguard your cryptos by putting them in “Cold Wallets”, where the wallet will only have access to the blockchain(or simply “go online”) when you send out funds,. This reduces the chances of being hacked. For example, use a paper wallet which is a type of free cold wallet. It can also be defined as an offline-produced pair of public and private address and that you write on a paper for keeping safely with you. But, it is not permanent and may be faced by certain risk.
Thus, Hardware wallet is therefore the best compared to cold wallets. Since they are usually USB-enabled devices that can hold the key information of your wallet in the safest manner. Also they are designed using military-level security and their firmware’s are continuously upgraded by their manufacturers and this makes them extra safe to use. For example, Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X and are most common hardware wallets, you can buy one at $50 to $100 depending on the specifications they have. I highly recommend these for holding your assets because these wallets are a worthy every penny according to my experience and opinion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to buy SafePal with cash?
The answer is No. Because there is no way you can directly buy SafePal with cash. But, using marketplaces such as LocalBitcoins to first buy Bitcoin, and completethe rest of the steps by transferring your bitcoin to respective AltCoin exchanges.
How do I Buy Bitcoin from local sellers?
You can go to LocalBitcoins that is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange. It is more of a marketplace where users can buy and sell Bitcoins to and from each other. Users, known as traders, make advertisements to show their price and the payment method they want used. Then buyers buy from the traders to buy from sellers in a particular nearby region on the platform. LocalBitcoins is after all a good place to go to buy Bitcoins when it is impossible for you to find your favorite payment methods somewhere else. The site’s prices are high and you have you have to be extra careful to avoid conmen.
What are the quickest ways I can buy SafePal while living in Europe?
While in Europe you have the advantage of buying cryptos in an easy and quick way. Because Europe has even online banks which help buyers to simply open an account and transfer money to exchanges such as Coinbase and Coinmama. Such banks which are common as online banks in Europe are Bunq, N26 and Revolut.
Can I use alternative platforms to purchase SafePal or Bitcoin with credit cards?
Yes you can, you just need to visit Changelly which an easy to trade in site especially when it comes to buying Bitcoin with credit cards. It provides an automatic cryptocurrency exchange that gives a buyer the opportunity to exchange crypto fast and buy them using credit card. It has been designed to allow users to have easy crypto buying since it has a simple user interface and provides instructions that are easy to follow too.
About SafePal (SFP)
What Is SafePal?
Founded in 2018, SafePal is a secure and powerful cryptocurrency wallet that helps users to protect and grow their decentralized assets. It is also the first hardware wallet invested and backed by Binance. SafePal provides hardware wallet and software wallet product lines, all paired and managed through the SafePal App, where users can easily store, manage, swap, trade, and grow their crypto wealth without compromising asset security. SafePal is now serving more than 55,000 users in 87 countries globally.
More information can be found in the SafePal Media Kit: https://www.safepal.io/pub/Safepal_Media_Kit.pdf
What Is the SFP token?
SFP is the native utility token that is used for:
Fees & Discounts
Users may use SFP for discounts on the SafePal products and services such as the SafePal Hardware Wallet and SafePal Swap.
SafePal users can utilize SFP to claim special coupons and enjoy extra yields on the SafePal Earn and Lending programs.
Rewards & Incentives
SFP token holders have the privilege to enjoy incentives such as token airdrops from ecological partners, staking rewards, or limited SafePal NFTs.
SFP token holders have the ability to create proposals and vote for new features such as adding new blockchains on the SafePal products.
SafePal Products And Services Include:
- SafePal S1 Hardware Wallet: SafePal S1 Hardware Wallet is a 100% offline and decentralized hardware wallet that has supported 20 blockchains and 10,000+ cryptocurrencies. SafePal S1 is embedded with advanced security technology including EAL5+ secure element, self-destruct mechanism, device authentication mechanism, etc.
- SafePal Cypher: SafePal Cypher is a metallic seed phrase board that protects your mnemonic phrase against water, fire, salt, and corrosion.
- SafePal Leather Cover: SafePal Leather Cover is a SafePal wallet accessory to protect SafePal S1 Hardware Wallet from scratches and bumps and act as a multi-functional cardholder to keep cards in place.
- SafePal Software Wallet: SafePal Software Wallet is a secure decentralized wallet that enables users to easy import, recover and manage wallets and crypto assets on mobile devices.
- SafePal App: SafePal App is a user-friendly application for users to manage SafePal Hardware Wallet and SafePal Software Wallet at the fingertips. The SafePal App is built with power features including Buy, Swap, Trade and Dapps. It is available on the SafePal website, App Store and Google Play.
Where Can I Buy SFP and learn more about SafePal?
SFP is not listed on any exchanges for now. For now, users can claim SFP token by downloading the App and complete the tasks in the Claim SFP Dapp.
- Website: https://www.safepal.io/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/isafepal
- Telegram: https://t.me/SafePalwallet
- App Download: https://www.safepal.io/download